Master Control Operator
Master Control/Videotape Engineer. 29 or fewer hours per week. General Understanding of Computers and Networking. TV or Radio Experience preferred. Potential to become Full-Time. Responsible for operating recording and playback equipment for live and syndicated programs. Monitoring to assure that the highest broadcast quality standards are maintained for all commercials and programming that is broadcast. This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and provide benefits and privileges to individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
Send resume to: Susan Ross WGBC TV Inc. 1151 Crestview Circle Meridian, MS 39301 email@example.com
WGBC is an equal opportunity employer.(EOE)
Why wait? Make the jump from your current media ad sales job. Locally owned and managed Deep South Fox/CW affiliate is searching for an energetic, smart, and well-rounded individual who understands and values new business development and small market local advertisers.
We are a growing Fox affiliate. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to break out of the big broadcast corporate world and into an environment where your efforts are valued and your input is appreciated. This is not a rookie position. You have to have some media sales and marketing work experience. A current account list is available.
Our market has been recognized as a top 10 destination for everyone from college students to folks in retirement. We’re located close to Gulf Coast beaches and casinos as well as New Orleans and all it has to offer.
We are a “no drama allowed” broadcast operation. Our sales team is a tight knit group that is a mix of experienced performers and new to the business AE’s. E.O.E.
- Develop and manage revenue producing relationships with local clients
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs based solutions to achieve them
- Oversee campaign execution and analysis
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Proven track record of sales success in a local media setting
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of media sales or b to b sales experience. Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, OSI/TV Scan/Matrix experience is a plus
- Understands and has an appreciation for both the external and internal sales process
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to:
Dan Bearden, General Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org for full consideration.